Why Work for Banning CS?
At Banning Contracting Services, we will meet or exceed customer expectations by providing ever-improving products, processes, and services. With commitment and dedication, we strive towards becoming a world class telecommunications, information technology, and construction company – the standard by which others are measured. As one of the leading independent network and I.T. systems companies in the United States, we are extremely proud of our accomplishments and believe each and every employee directly contributes to the company’s overall success. We encourage new ideas, creative thinking, and innovative solutions, and always seek to understand and visualize the perspectives of all our employees. Do you think you could fit in with the culture of the Banning team? Apply below to start your journey today!
Our Company Values
At Banning CS, quality is the highest priority of our company. The quality of our efforts and products must never be compromised. It is management’s responsibility to act with honesty and integrity and to provide all employees with the environment they need in order to achieve the goals of high-quality, error-free performance.
It is every employee’s responsibility to strive with honesty for high-quality, error-free performance as a daily goal at Banning CS. The future success of Banning CS depends on the reputation and honesty of our efforts today.
It is every employee’s responsibility to strive with the utmost integrity for high-quality, error-free performance as a daily goal at Banning CS. The future success of Banning CS depends on the reputation and integrity of our efforts and products today.
Our company is more than just another place to work; we add value and quality to every client we serve. Look at the list below to see where you fit in.
Technician / Laborer
Tired of your dead-end job? Tired of working for an unethical employer? Want to join the fastest growing government contracting team in Oklahoma? Apply with us today!
Banning Contracting Services is dedicated to delivering mission-critical services with the best customer support to our clients. Being the industry leader in support services is our #1 goal, and BanningCS is committed to flawless execution and 100% customer satisfaction with every job we undertake, providing our clients with the best performance and technology solutions through superior skill and dedication.
At BanningCS, we provide plenty of room for advancement. We offer travel inside and outside the US – all company paid. Some of our clients include Special-Warfare, Seal Team Six, the US Navy, the US Marine Corps, the US Air Force, the Department of Defense, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Job SummaryWe currently have a variety of positions open, including laborer, technician, and lead technician. All positions will provide telecommunications, access control, security and/or fire alarm systems installation and customer acceptance testing to meet project objectives. These positions apply basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers' manuals or similar documents. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence, in selecting tools, testing instruments, and is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. Technicians work under immediate supervision and acquire technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Ability to pass background investigation granting access to government facilities
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Valid Driver’s License
- Promote and deliver safe working environment and maintain safe conditions at all time, creating a workplace that is safe, healthy and injury-free
- Install cable and equipment
- Perform cable and equipment testing and record results
- Operate various hand power tools and specialty equipment depending on assignments
- Programming and configuration of modules or assemblies to commission security units or other installed systems
- Use and understand schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions
- Maintained accurate inventory of stock and field devices
- Identify industry specific hardware and network infrastructures
- Identify industry specific testing equipment; be versed in usage, storage, and proper maintenance of high-end low-voltage test equipment, etc.
- Provide effective troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairs of security, fire, or telecommunications systems
- Assist other field installation trades personnel as required by management to meet project installation objectives
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Ability to work in fast environment
- Have good administrative, time management and analytical skills
- Have good communication and teamwork skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software
- Experience working on smartphones and tablets
- Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
- Ability to attend and pass OSHA training
- Ability to diagnose and repair security, fire and telecommunications systems
- Employee must provide their own and have experience using basic cabling installation hand tools
- Must have the ability to understand instructions to properly use specialty tools or test equipment as required by assignment
Experience, Education and Certifications
Oklahoma Department of Labor Trainee license or above preferred; however, we have openings for all levels of experience. The only requirement is that the individual is hard working, has high ethics, and is accountable. CCTV, Fire Alarm, and/or Access Control licensure is a plus. OSHA 10 and 30 are also beneficial, but not required.
Any additional training and cost associated that we may require will be provided by BanningCS.
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employement Opportunity
Banning Contracting Services, Inc. (Banning) has a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believes in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all. Banning values the unique contributions that each employee brings to his/her role within the Company and considers the variety of perspectives and backgrounds that exist within the Banning a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Banning is committed to treating all employees fairly, without regard to any characteristics that have no bearing on job performance.
This policy applies to all employees and applicants of Banning. In addition, this policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Banning is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Banning conducts business based on the following objectives:
- Recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Make employment-related decisions in a manner that furthers the principles of EEO.
- Ensure all personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreation programs, are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.